Community Angels With Josie Harrison with co-host John Williams Sundays 5PM-6PM
Community Angels we are here to serve you!! Our mission is to provide assistance to all our listeners with information Pertaining to all aspect of different programs, foundations, organizations that are available to each individual of our community.We serve our people of America by providing our radio show as their means of communication.
Born in the Philippines, 4 children, moved from Tacoma, Washington State to Las Vegas in 1988.
Worked with the Banking Industry for 22 years in operations and management level.
Community Leader. A Cabinet Officer of Lions International Clubs District 46 of Southern Nevada.
An advocate of humanitarian service. Josie is a natural at creating a friendly, happy, and relaxed moment with her guests.
Proud mother of the famous Filipino Comedian 'JOKOY'.
1. Been a volunteer from Fire to Police all my life
2. American Red Cross CPR instructor for 20 years
3. Grew up in San Diego, Ca.
4. Traffic reporter for 7 radio stations in the late 70's
5. Painting Contractor for 15 years in Los Angeles, Ca
6. Currently work at the Auto Collections at the new Quad (Imperial Palace: family business.
7. Started the Wheelchair Foundation in Nevada gave out 7,000 new wheelchairs.
8. Hosted Lions Pride radio show on KLAV radio close to 4 years.